Library opening hours
- Monday - 10am - 5pm
- Tuesday - closed
- Wednesday - 10am - 7pm
- Thursday - 1pm - 7pm
- Friday - closed
- Saturday - 10am - 1pm
- Sunday - closed
Finding the library, parking and access
The library is located in Catterick leisure centre on Gough Road, Catterick Garrison, opposite Tesco.
There is a free car park with disabled parking spaces provided. The library has automatic doors and all areas are accessible to wheelchairs.
Popular library tasks
- Search for books in the library catalogue
- Renew your books
- Reserve books or other items
- Borrow e-books or digital audiobooks
- Join the library online
- View library charges or pay online (£10 minimum)
- Access online reference sources
Items available from the library
You can borrow a range of books, DVDs, large print books, story CDs and talking books.
Information and facilities at the library
- baby changing
- help with your blue badge application is available
- internet and computer access
- issuing of bus passes for disabled people
- issuing of bus passes for older people
- local studies
- meeting rooms available for hire
- military collection
- study area
Activities at the library
For further information about any of the activities below, please contact the library.
Class visits may be organised to the library.
View news and events for Catterick library and all libraries in North Yorkshire.
Registration services are available at the library every Monday and Wednesday morning from 10am to 1pm. The service is by appointment only for people who wish to register a birth or a death. To book an appointment with the registrar, please contact:
Northallerton Registration Office
Tel: 01609 532601 or 532602
For more information about the registration service, please visit the births, deaths and marriages section of our website.
The library holds regular storytimes for children.