28 High Street
Library opening hours
- Monday - 2pm - 6pm
- Tuesday - closed
- Wednesday - 10am - 12 noon, 2pm - 5pm
- Thursday - closed
- Friday - 10am - 12 noon, 2pm - 5pm
- Saturday - 10am - 12 noon*
- Sunday - closed
* The Supermobile library visits fortnightly in the showground car park.
Finding the library, parking and access
Pateley Bridge library is on the High Street in Pateley Bridge, between Park Road and Church Street. The nearest bus stop is on Back High Street, about a two minute walk away from the library.
There are no car parking spaces near the library. The nearest car park is the Southlands pay and display car park, less than 100 yards away. There is a long stay car park in Nidd Walk.
The library is accessed up a small step which some users (especially those with wheelchairs) may find difficult. An accessible service is provided every Saturday morning from our supermobile, which parks in Station Square.
Popular library tasks
- Search for books in the library catalogue
- Renew your books
- Reserve books or other items
- Borrow e-books or digital audiobooks
- Join the library online
- View library charges or pay online (£10 minimum)
- Access online reference sources
Items available from the library
You can borrow a range of books, DVDs, large print books, story tapes and talking books.
Information and facilities at the library
- internet and computer access
- local studies
Activities at the library
For further information about any of the activities below, please contact the library.
Class visits may be organised to the library.
View news and events for Pateley Bridge library and all libraries in North Yorkshire.