Current emergency road and bridge closures
In the event of an emergency such as severe weather, we will update the list of road and bridge closures in North Yorkshire.
Please note - this page does not cover closures due to road traffic accidents
Where to find updates about flooding
- Information on flooding and areas affected are available from the Environment Agency and GOV.UK;
- Regular updates are being provided to BBC Radio York or see www.bbc.co.uk/york;
- Updates will also be provided via twitter and you can find information from @NYorksPolice and @EnvAgencyYNE
- Travel information is available from the BBC travel service
- In Tadcaster, some bus services are operating amended routes due to the bridge collapse and closure that took place in December 2015.
You can access gritting information and live weather cameras from around North Yorkshire on our gritting page.
In Tadcaster, the A659 Bridge Street, including Tadcaster Bridge is closed due to ongoing repair work. Some bus services are operating amended routes due to the bridge collapse and closure that took place in December 2015.
Emergency road and bridge closures
There are currently no confirmed emergency road and bridge closures.