- March - 8.30am - 5pm
- April - September - 8.30am - 7pm
- October - 8.30am - 5pm
- November - February - 8.30am - 4pm
We are closed every Wednesday, and on 25 and 26 December and 1 January.
Restrictions on vehicles that may use our sites
Most residents using cars, estates, people carriers or trailers do not need to register. However, if you are using commercial vehicles you will need to register.
Our household waste recycling centre guidance leaflet [690kb] advises whether or not you need to register to use our household waste recycling centres [202kb].
Items that can be accepted here
- paper, cardboard, telephone directories, books
- garden waste
- glass, food and drink cans, foil, scrap metal
- plastic bottles
- mixed textiles and clothes
- batteries, fluorescent tubes, tvs and monitors, fridges and freezers, large appliances, small appliances
- furnitures, bric-a-brac, cooking oil
- car batteries, used engine oil, tyres
- wood and timber, hardcore and rubble, plasterboard
- gas bottles, waste for landfill
This household waste recycling centre will not accept commercial waste. You can deliver commercial waste to Harrogate (Stonefall) or Northallerton household waste recycling centres. Find out more about delivering commercial waste here.