Charges for hardcore, rubble and plasterboard
Residents will now be charged for the disposal of hardcore, rubble and plasterboard delivered to our household waste recycling centres.
See the charges for hardcore, rubble and plasterboard page for more details.
- March - 8.30am - 5pm
- April - September - 8.30am - 7pm
- October - 8.30am - 5pm
- November - February - 8.30am - 4pm
Please allow sufficient time to unload the waste from your vehicle before the above closing times.
We are closed every Wednesday, and on 25 and 26 December and 1 January.
Restrictions on vehicles that may use our sites
Most residents using cars, estate cars, people carriers or trailers do not need to register. However, if you are using a commercial or commercial-like vehicle you will need to register to deliver your household waste.
Our household waste recycling centre guidance leaflet [2Mb] advises whether or not you need to register to use our household waste recycling centres [39kb].
Items that can be accepted here
- paper, cardboard, telephone directories, books
- garden waste
- glass, food and drink cans, foil, scrap metal
- plastic bottles
- mixed textiles and clothes
- batteries, fluorescent tubes, tvs and monitors, fridges and freezers, large appliances, small appliances
- furnitures, bric-a-brac, cooking oil
- car batteries, used engine oil, tyres
- wood and timber, hardcore and rubble, plasterboard
- gas bottles, waste for landfill
Please note that we do not allow biodegradable bags to be deposited in the green waste containers.
Live chat service
If you've got any questions about our household waste recycling centres, why not speak to one of our advisors? Available during office hours.