How do I stay safe when getting the train?
There are a number of things you can do to stay safe when getting the train.
- Plan your train journey before you set off, so that you do not have to wait too long.
- Make sure you know the time of the last train.
- At night, try and stand or sit in an area that is brightly lit.
- Try to find a busy carriage where there are lots of other passengers.
- If you are being bothered by another passenger, move away or to another carriage. You can always speak to the ticket inspector on the train.