How can I request a road be resurfaced?
You can request a road be resurfaced through our online fault report form or through contacting our customer service centre on 0845 8 72 73 74.
To request a road be resurfaced you must be able to provide the following information:
- The road location, number/ name
- Any identifiable landmarks in the area which is causing concern
- A description of what is causing the road condition to be of concern/ why you think it needs to be resurfaced for example:
- Pothole or surface depressions
- Cracking in the surface
- Collapsed/Subsided road
- Removal or failing of the surface texture material
- check we are responsible for that road;
- check a report has not already been received from another source;
- check whether action has already been taken or works planned;
- inspect to assess the severity to determine what repairs will be undertaken and when.
You can make your request for a road to be resurfaced by: