How long will it take to repair a fault with an illuminated sign or bollard?
We will assess all faults which are reported to us in terms of safety and statutory requirements, this will determine how quickly the fault is repaired.
Type of fault
Examples of this type of fault:
- Damaged/misaligned/vandalism causing a dangerous hazard emergency crossing points
- Exposed wiring
- Attendance and make safe within 3 hours of notification.
- Illuminated bollards or statutory signs eg Give Way, No Entry, Keep Left or One Way are repaired within 24 hours.
- Where a sign is removed for safety reasons, a replacement will be installed within 10 working days. For statutory signs a target of 5 working days applies
- Obscured/dirty/faded signs
- Lights not operating correctly/malfunctioning
- Repair within 5 days of notification