Can you take a photograph and write a caption that will inspire others to get more active through healthier and environmentally greener journeys?
All you need to do is take a photograph of something related to greener travel, and come up with an amusing or thought provoking caption, something that might make us think, laugh or smile.
Prizes and Judging
We will select one winner and two runners up. All winning entries will be framed and showcased in a special Sustainable Art exhibition at County Hall, Northallerton. Artwork will be judged by a panel made up of representatives from North Yorkshire County Council.
- Creative ideas
- Thought provoking or humorous caption
- Does it fit the brief?
Photographers have until Friday 25th September 2020 to submit their photograph and caption.
- All you need to do is email your photograph to the email address below, providing us with your full name, address, phone number, as well as the all-important caption (just include it in the email, you don’t need to Photoshop it onto your photo).
- Photographs should be submitted as a high resolution file, preferably JPEG or PDF (under 10Mb).
- Your photograph must be taken by you.
- Please submit your photograph and caption by Friday 25th September 2020 by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By entering, you consent to allow us to use your photograph and caption on social media and in other publicity.