A consultation on proposed school admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools for 2020-21.
Voluntary aided, foundation, trust schools and academies
Admission arrangements for voluntary aided, foundation, trust schools, university technical colleges, free schools and academies is a matter for the schools’ governing bodies as the admission authority for the school. Any comments relating to these schools should be addressed directly to the school in question. Contact details can be found on the relevant school website.
- Proposed policy (pdf / 99 KB)
- Proposed nursery policy (pdf / 63 KB)
- Proposed coordinated admissions arrangement 2020-21 (pdf / 216 KB)
- Proposed in-year fair access protocol (pdf / 1 MB)
- Proposed primary published admission numbers (pdf / 102 KB)
- Proposed secondary published admission numbers (pdf / 85 KB)
Give us your views
You can give us feedback on the consultation through our online survey:
Deadline for comments
You should give us your views on these proposals by 7 December 2018.