You can find your scheduled collection day on your waste transfer note or agreement.
Contact us to see how our commercial waste service can help your business.
What we collect
We provide durable bins ranging from 180 litres to 1,100 litres, suitable for most types of waste and easy to remove around.
We’ll take care of all the waste your business produces and 95% of the waste we collect is diverted from landfill to generate energy. Find out more on our Allerton waste recovery park page.
Our recycling service can help you to recycle most of the waste produced by your business. This is better for the environment, helps your green credentials and, because it’s cheaper to recycle than dispose of general waste, will save you money.
As an existing customer, we offer a competitively priced bulky waste collection service so you can dispose of your extra waste. Contact us to discuss your bulky waste requirements.
Whether you’re hosting a community event, music festival, or rural show, our comprehensive commercial waste service will make sure your waste is removed, transported, and disposed of safely. Contact us to discuss your event bin requirements.
Holiday accommodation service
We offer a range of options to efficiently manage waste generated by your holiday accommodation in Ryedale. All prices are VAT exempt.
You’ll benefit from:
- an experienced and dedicated commercial waste team, delivering commercial waste services in the Ryedale area for over 25 years
- first-class customer service with a direct line to our waste management team
- fully qualified, experienced and friendly bin crews offering a local service, so we can be flexible if your needs change
- collections available as often as you need, five days a week, Monday to Friday
- a local service delivered from our depot in the centre of Ryedale
- clear, upfront competitive pricing – yearly invoices mean our prices won’t change mid-contract
- no hidden fees or charges. We don’t charge by weight, and you won’t pay VAT
- flexible and seasonal contracts so you only pay for our services when you need them
- a short cancellation period – just give one month’s notice
- a range of payment options – take advantage of our annual or monthly direct debit plan, pay online by credit card or pay by cheque
Existing commercial waste customers
If you are an existing customer, here’s how to tell us about an issue, book an extra collection or make a change to your contract.
Pay an invoice
Make a secure payment online at any time using our online payment system and choose ‘Sundry Invoices’.
You can also pay by:
- BACS: quote your invoice number, sort code 30-63-64, account number 43834568
- Direct debit
- Contact us and pay by debit or credit card
- In person at Post Offices and other outlets displaying the Allpay sign
If you have waste you need cleared before your scheduled collection day, you can arrange another collection. You will be invoiced an extra charge for this service in line with our standard costs for general waste or recycling waste.
To arrange an extra collection, contact us.
Bag and sticker orders
Contact us if you need more bags or stickers. You should tell us:
- your business name and address
- your business ID (if known)
- how many rolls of bags you need (52 per roll)
Contact us to order more bags and stickers.
Lost or damaged bins
If your bin is missing, please make sure that our crews have not left it somewhere different to its usual place.
If your bin is missing because of our bin crew, for example if the bin has fallen into the back of the bin lorry (the crew will be aware of this), we will replace your bin free of charge.
If your bin is damaged, such as the lid or wheel has come off, please report this to us so we can arrange to make any repairs as soon as possible.
Contact us to report a lost or damaged bin.
Missed bin collections
If your waste has not been collected on your scheduled day, as detailed on your waste transfer note or agreement, please get in touch. We will tell our bin crew who will return to collect it as soon as possible.
If you have forgotten to put your bin out, please let us know. If our bin crew is still in the area, we will do our best to collect your waste for you.
Holiday let refuse and recycling collections
We can offer you a range of options available to efficiently manage waste generated by your holiday accommodation in Ryedale. All prices are VAT exempt.
Standard holiday let collection service
We can offer your business:
- alternate weekly collection of refuse and recycling
- annual charges from only £327
- a bin-liners only service for smaller properties – we provide rolls of 52 liners starting from £161.27 per pack
Seasonal holiday lets
We offer bespoke seasonal waste contracts if you only let your property for part of the year. Contact us for a quote for your business.
Multiple holiday lets
We offer custom pricing for multiple holiday lets. Contact us for a quote if you own several holiday properties in the same building or site.