Information about Boroughbridge community library and resource centre including contact details and services offered.
Boroughbridge community library and resource centre
17 St James Square
This library is managed and operated by volunteers working in partnership with North Yorkshire County Council.
Library opening hours
- Monday, 2pm to 5pm
- Tuesday, 2pm to 5pm
- Wednesday, 10am to 1pm
- Thursday, 10am to 1pm
- Friday, 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday, 10am to 12 noon
- Sunday, closed
Finding the library, parking and access
The library is in St. James' Square, overlooking the square itself and is over the road from the Malt Shovel pub.
Limited roadside car parking is available in the street opposite and a free car park is in Back Lane behind the library. There is ramped access to the library as well as automatic doors. The meeting room is on the first floor and is easily reached by stairs or platform lift.
Popular library tasks
- Search for, reserve and renew books and other items in the library catalogue.
- Borrow e-books or digital audiobooks.
- Join the library online.
- View library charges or pay online (£10 minimum).
- Access online reference sources.
Items available from the library
You can borrow a range of books, DVDs, large print books, story tapes and talking books.
Information and facilities at the library
- baby changing
- free wi-fi
- internet and computer access
- local studies
- meeting rooms available for hire
- study area
Activities at the library
Please contact the library for information about activities and events.