Latest news and notifications of planned changes to bus routes and timetables.
Forthcoming changes to routes and timetables
Please note, full timetables for these changes will be available on our timetable information page from the date of change and should be available from the bus operators ten days before the date of change.
ConnexionsBuses Wetherby area services 77, 412 and 780
From Monday 26 November 2018 ConnexionsBuses have said that they can no longer operate some services in the Wetherby area. Arrangements have been made for NYCC Fleet Services to operate most of these services from that date.
The services affected are:
- Service 77 Wetherby to Tadcaster (previously X70): Changes to times in the afternoon. The 7.20am Tadcaster to Wetherby and the 4.50pm Wetherby to Tadcaster will no longer operate. View the new 77 timetable here (pdf / 21 KB).
- Service 412 Wetherby to York: ConnexionBuses have a new timetable, NYCC Fleet will operate additional journeys at 7.47am York to Wetherby and 5.25pm Wetherby to York. View the new 412 timetable here (pdf / 92 KB).
- Service 780 Wetherby to Knaresborough: Changes to times in the afternoon. View the new 780 timetable here (pdf / 84 KB).
Service changes due to maintenance work on Haddlesey Bridge
Work begins on 1 October 2018 to ensure the safety and structure of Haddlesey Bridge on the A19 at Chapel Haddlesey, south-west of Selby. The work is scheduled to take 12 weeks, finishing on 21 December 2018 and requires some bus routes to be rearranged.
Rearranged service timetables
- 405 Hut Green to Doncaster (pdf / 47 KB)
- 405B and 405S Selby to Hut Green (pdf / 21 KB)
- 476 Selby to Pontefract (pdf / 23 KB)
New service timetable
A new temporary route has been set up for the duration of the work - 405C Hut Green to Selby. The service will operate from 1 October 2018 and will meet connections with Arriva buses at Hut Green for connections to and from Doncaster. To use the service it must be booked in advance by calling Oz Travel on 07720 882889 before 8pm the day before travel. If no advance bookings are made then the service will not operate.
Free concessionary bus passes are not valid on these leisure bus services when boarding in North Yorkshire:
|822||Selby - York - Ripon - Fountains Abbey - Pateley Bridge - Grassington||Summer Sundays and bank holidays|
|825||Harrogate - Brimham Rocks - Fountains Abbey - Ripon||Summer Sundays and bank holidays|
|830||Preston - Lancaster - Ingleton - Ribblehead - Hawes - Reeth - Richmond||Summer Sundays and bank holidays|
|830||Middlesbrough - Darlington - Richmond - Reeth - Hawes||Summer Sundays and bank holidays|
|831||Hawes - Settle||Summer Sundays and bank holidays|
|833||Lancaster - Bentham - Ingleton - Clapham - Slaidburn - Clitheroe||Summer Sundays and bank holidays|
|859||Richmond - Leyburn||Summer Sundays and bank holidays|
|881||Malham - Settle - Ingleton||Summer Sundays and bank holidays|
Please be aware that some local bus services in North Yorkshire will be affected over the Bank Holiday period.
Some services will run at different times during the holiday period for full details please contact the operator or phone traveline on: 0871 200 22 33.
We are working hard to ensure that local bus services are fully accessible to all. For further detailed information about accessibility please contact the local bus operator prior to travel.