Information about Catterick community library including contact details and services offered.
Catterick community library
This library is managed and operated by volunteers working in partnership with North Yorkshire County Council.
Library opening hours
- Monday, 10am to 5pm
- Tuesday, 10am to 5pm *
- Wednesday, 10am to 7pm
- Thursday, 10am to 1pm * and 1pm to 7pm
- Friday, 1pm to 5pm *
- Saturday, 10am to 1pm
- Sunday, closed
* Self-service opening hours - the self-service unit can be used for borrowing and returning items and free wi-fi is available. However, the computers will not be available as they are used by classes during this time.
Finding the library, parking and access
The library is located in Catterick leisure centre on Gough Road, Catterick Garrison, opposite Tesco.
A free car park is available with disabled parking spaces provided. The library has automatic doors and all areas are accessible to wheelchairs.
Popular library tasks
- Search, reserve and renew for books and other items in the library catalogue.
- Borrow e-books or digital audiobooks.
- Join the library online.
- View library charges or pay online (£10 minimum).
- Access online reference sources.
Items available from the library
You can borrow a range of books, DVDs, large print books, story CDs and talking books.
Information and facilities at the library
- baby changing
- free wi-fi
- help with your blue badge application
- internet and computer access
- local studies
- meeting rooms available for hire
- military collection
- study area
Activities at the library
Please contact the library for information about activities and events.