Public information issued on behalf of the Department of Health and Social Care.
As part of the national testing programme for coronavirus (Covid-19), drive-through Mobile Testing Units, run by the Department for Health and Social Care, will be operating in the following locations over the coming days:
- 30 May - Leyburn - Tennants Auctioneers Car Park, Harmby Road, Leyburn, DL8 5SG
- 30 May - Settle - Greenfoot Car Park, Ingfield Lane, Settle, BD24 9RW
- 30 to 31 May - Drax - Drax Social Club, Main Road, Selby, YO8 8PJ
- 31 May - Harrogate - Hydro Leisure Centre, Jenny Field Drive, Harrogate, HG1 2RP
- 31 May - Scarborough - Scarborough Park and Ride, Seamer Road, Scarborough, YO12 4LW
Before you attend you must book a test. There are two ways to do this depending on which testing group you are part of. Tests can be booked from 8pm the night before.
Book a test for anyone showing symptoms
Anyone in the country who is showing coronavirus symptoms is now eligible to book a swab test to find out if they have the virus. You should register for a coronavirus test on the NHS website.
People who don't have access to the internet, or who have difficulty with the digital portals, can ring the new 119 service to book their test.
Book a test if you're an essential worker
Essential workers and members of their household should register for a coronavirus test on the Government website.
Test and trace
If you test positive for coronavirus you will be contacted by the NHS with information about how to alert others you have had close contact with. Find out more about the NHS test and trace service.