Housing services are provided by the seven borough and district councils or their corresponding housing associations.

Visit your local district or borough council for this service

In North Yorkshire this service is delivered by your local district or borough council. They provide social housing services, including council housing; support for tenants; maintenance and repair of social housing; preventing homelessness; and other issues connected with housing.

Rate this page