Find out what happens at your education, health and care plan annual reviews in year 5 and year 9.
Moving from primary to secondary school - Year 5
If you have an education, health and care plan (EHCP), your annual review meeting in Year 5 is a good time to talk about plans for moving to secondary school and to discuss transport.
Leaving school - Year 9
- It is important to be prepared for adult life
- Preparation for adulthood discussions will start by Year 7
- When you are in Year 9 a transition plan will be written to look at what help you need when you are an adult
Who is involved in the transition plan?
- You, the school, your family and anyone else who helps you will give information to help
- This plan will be updated every year in your annual review