Information about Embsay-with-Eastby community library including contact details and services offered.
Embsay-with-Eastby community library
Library opening hours
- Monday, closed
- Tuesday, closed
- Wednesday, closed
- Thursday, 3pm to 7pm
- Friday, 2pm to 5pm
- Saturday, 10am to 12.30pm
- Sunday, closed
Finding the library, parking and access
The library is situated in the village hall, at the junction of Main Street and Laurel Croft at the top of the village. Buses from Skipton stop nearby.
A free car park is directly opposite the library. There is wheelchair access into the village hall and library.
Popular library tasks
- Search for, reserve and renew books and other items in the library catalogue.
- Borrow e-books or digital audiobooks.
- Join the library online.
- View library charges or pay online (£10 minimum).
- Access online reference sources.
Items available from the library
You can borrow a range of books, large print books, story tapes, talking books and videos.
Information and facilities at the library
- internet and computer access, with IT mentoring available at some sessions
- local studies
- study area
Activities at the library
For further information about any of the activities below, please contact the library.
Class visits may be organised to the library.
View news and events for Embsay-with-Eastby community library and all libraries in North Yorkshire.