Resources for event organisers and those attending events around the measures implemented to prevent and respond to COVID-19.
Weddings, civil partnerships, religious services and funerals
Funeral, wedding and civil partnership attendance is no longer be limited to 30 people, but will be determined by how many people the venue can safely accommodate.
North Yorkshire information
- Covid-19 event guidance (pdf / 465 KB)
- Guidance for event organisers (pdf / 718 KB)
- Risk management template
- Covid-19 Mass Gathering Event Risk Assessment Tool (pdf / 531 KB)
- Drugs, alcohol and festival planning (pdf / 376 KB)
- Covid capacity calculator (xlsx / 2 MB)
- Test and Trace Tourism posters (pdf / 5 MB)
- UK Hospitality Guidance have produced an overview of available guidance in place for hospitality settings.
- Welcome to Yorkshire.
- Visit Britain – Know Before You Go
- Visit Britain – We’re good to go.
- COVID-19 advice for hotels and other guest accommodation.
- COVID-19 guidance for how to self-isolate when you travel to the UK
- COVID-19 guidance for Accommodation Providers
- COVID-19 guidance for Visitor Economy settings.
- COVID-19 guidance for Heritage Locations
- COVID-19 advice for safer public places – urban spaces and green spaces.
- COVID-19 advice for restaurants, pubs and takeaway services.
- COVID-19 guidance for food businesses
- Re-opening and adapting your food business during COVID-19
- COVID-19 guidance for Performing Arts