Resources for event organisers and those attending events around the measures implemented to prevent and respond to COVID-19.
Weddings, civil partnerships, religious services and funerals
Weddings, civil partnership ceremonies and funerals are allowed with strict limits on attendance, and must only take place in Covid-19 secure venues or in public outdoor spaces unless in exceptional circumstances.
Funerals can be attended by a maximum of 30 people. Linked religious, belief-based or commemorative events, such as stone settings and ash scatterings can also continue with up to 6 people in attendance.
Weddings and civil partnership ceremonies must only take place with up to 6 people. These should only take place in exceptional circumstances, for example, an urgent marriage where one of those getting married is seriously ill and not expected to recover, or is to undergo debilitating treatment or life-changing surgery.
North Yorkshire information
- UK Hospitality Guidance have produced an overview of available guidance in place for hospitality settings.
- Welcome to Yorkshire.
- Visit Britain – Know Before You Go
- Visit Britain – We’re good to go.
- COVID-19 advice for hotels and other guest accommodation.
- COVID-19 guidance for how to self-isolate when you travel to the UK
- COVID-19 guidance for Accommodation Providers
- COVID-19 guidance for Visitor Economy settings.
- COVID-19 guidance for Heritage Locations
- COVID-19 advice for safer public places – urban spaces and green spaces.
- COVID-19 advice for restaurants, pubs and takeaway services.
- COVID-19 guidance for food businesses
- Re-opening and adapting your food business during COVID-19
- COVID-19 guidance for Performing Arts