Resources for event organisers and those attending events around the measures implemented to prevent and respond to COVID-19.
North Yorkshire information
- Covid-19: Hosting A Covid Secure Event – Local Guidance for event organisers (pdf / 379 KB)
- Covid capacity calculator (xlsx / 2 MB)
- Test and Trace Tourism posters (pdf / 5 MB)
- UK Hospitality Guidance have produced an overview of available guidance in place for hospitality settings.
- Welcome to Yorkshire.
- Visit Britain – Know Before You Go
- Visit Britain – We’re good to go.
- COVID-19 advice for hotels and other guest accommodation.
- COVID-19 guidance for how to self-isolate when you travel to the UK
- COVID-19 guidance for Accommodation Providers
- COVID-19 guidance for Visitor Economy settings.
- COVID-19 guidance for Heritage Locations
- COVID-19 advice for safer public places – urban spaces and green spaces.
- COVID-19 advice for restaurants, pubs and takeaway services.
- COVID-19 guidance for food businesses
- Re-opening and adapting your food business during COVID-19
- COVID-19 guidance for Performing Arts
Tourism communication packs
Full communication packs