Resources for staff, managers or tenants, around the measures implemented to prevent and respond to COVID-19 in the hospitality, leisure and tourism sector.
North Yorkshire information
- Local operationalisation of national action cards for Hospitality, Leisure and Tourism (pdf / 342 KB)
- Test and Trace Tourism posters (pdf / 5 MB)
- Preventing and managing Covid-19 in sport and gym settings (pdf / 319 KB)
- UK Hospitality Guidance have produced an overview of available guidance in place for hospitality settings.
- UK Active have produced a recommended framework for the re-opening of the gym and fitness industry
- Welcome to Yorkshire.
- Visit Britain – Know Before You Go
- Visit Britain – We’re good to go.
- COVID-19 advice for hotels and other guest accommodation.
- COVID-19 guidance for how to self-isolate when you travel to the UK
- COVID-19 guidance for Accommodation Providers
- COVID-19 guidance for Visitor Economy settings.
- COVID-19 guidance for Heritage Locations
- COVID-19 advice for safer public places – urban spaces and green spaces.
- COVID-19 advice for restaurants, pubs and takeaway services.
- COVID-19 guidance for food businesses
- Re-opening and adapting your food business during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Guidance for managing beaches, the countryside and coastal areas
- COVID-19 guidance for providers of grassroots sport and gym/leisure facilities
- COVID-19 guidance for Performing Arts
Tourism communication packs
Full communication packs
This pack is also available in the following languages:
- Full tourism communication pack in Arabic (pdf / 5 MB)
- Full tourism communication pack in Lithuanian (pdf / 5 MB)
- Full tourism communication pack in Polish (pdf / 5 MB)
- Full tourism communication pack in Romanian (pdf / 5 MB)