Laundry services provided by social care services or health partners are available in some parts of the county for people who have incontinence problems.

If you have any other queries about the services, speak to your social care services worker or doctor. For people in residential or nursing care, continence supplies are provided free as part of the arrangement with the home, and staff will be able to give you more information.