Information about Kirkbymoorside library - CLIC @ Kirkbymoorside including contact details and services offered.
7 High Marketplace
Facebook: CLIC @ Kirkbymoorside
Library opening hours
- Monday - 9.30am - 6.30pm
- Tuesday - closed
- Wednesday - 9.30am - 5pm
- Thursday - 9.30am - 5pm
- Friday - 9.30am - 5pm
- Saturday - 9.30am - 12.30pm
- Sunday - closed
Popular library tasks
- Search for books in the library catalogue
- Renew your books
- Reserve books or other items
- Borrow e-books or digital audiobooks
- Join the library online
- View library charges or pay online (£10 minimum)
- Access online reference sources
Finding the library, parking and access
The library is located in Church House on High Marketplace, next to the Kings Head Hotel.
There is parking outside the library and in the Town Farm car park at the back of the library. Level access to the library is available at the side of the building and the library is accessible to wheelchairs.
Items available from the library
You can borrow a range of books, DVDs, large print books, story CDs and talking books.
Information and facilities at the library
- baby changing
- free wi-fi
- internet and computer access
- learning centre
- local studies
- meeting rooms available for hire
- study area
Activities at the library
Please contact the library for information about activities and events.