Information about Kirkbymoorside library - CLIC @ Kirkbymoorside including contact details and services offered.
CLIC @ Kirkbymoorside
7 High Marketplace
This library is managed and operated by volunteers working in partnership with North Yorkshire County Council.
Library opening hours
- Monday: 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Tuesday: 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Thursday: 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Friday: :9:30am to 5pm
- Saturday: 9:30am to 12:30pm
- Sunday: closed
Finding the library, parking and access
The library is located in Church House on High Marketplace, next to the Kings Head Hotel.
Parking is available outside the library and in the Town Farm car park at the back of the library. Level access to the library is available at the side of the building and the library is accessible to wheelchairs.
Items available from the library
You can borrow a range of books for all ages in a variety of formats, including large print and audio. Music CDs, DVDs and foreign language titles are also available for loan, as well as micro:bits. You can request any item that is not immediately available.
Information and facilities at the library
- baby changing
- family history
- free online access to Ancestry.com, Find My Past, the British Newspaper Archive and Access to Research
- free wi-fi
- help and support using IT
- internet and computer access
- learning centre
- local studies
- meeting rooms available for hire
- photocopying, printing and scanning
- study area
Activities at the library
For further information about any of the activities below, please contact the library.
A free storytime is held weekly on a Thursday at 10.30am.
Class visits may be organised to the library.
News and events
There are a number of opportunities to volunteer at the library. See the library volunteering page or ask at the library for further details.