Information about local members of parliament who are elected to represent you.

Members of parliament

The job of a member of parliament is to represent the people of his or her constituency in parliament, whether or not they voted for him or her. MPs can help you if you have problems for which parliament or central government is responsible, such as tax, the NHS, pensions or immigration, but not private disputes with neighbours or family matters. Nor, for example, can they interfere with decisions made by courts.

North Yorkshire MPs and how to contact them

Harrogate and Knaresborough
Name: Andrew Jones
Party: Conservative
Address: 57 East Parade, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 5LQ
Telephone: 01423 529614

Name: Rishi Sunak
Party: Conservative
Address: Unit 1, Omega Business Village, Northallerton, North Yorkshire DL6 2NJ
Telephone: 01609 765330

Scarborough and Whitby
Name: Robert Goodwill
Party: Conservative
Address: 6 Albemarle Crescent, Scarborough, YO11 1XS
Telephone: 01723 365656

Selby and Ainsty
Name: Nigel Adams
Party: Conservative
Address: 17 High Street, Tadcaster, North Yorkshire LS24 9AP
Telephone: 01937 838088

Skipton and Ripon
Name: Julian Smith
Party: Conservative
Address: House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA
Telephone: 0207 2197145

Thirsk and Malton
Name: Kevin Hollinrake
Party: Conservative
Address: House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA
Telephone: 01653 693502