Find out about the work we do in partnership with other organisations across North Yorkshire and how this benefits the county and its people.
- North Yorkshire safeguarding adults board - find out how the different partner organisations in North Yorkshire work together to ensure that adults in the area receive the support they need.
- North Yorkshire form for older people 50+ - find out how we bring together forums for older people across North Yorkshire to make those voices heard in order to assist statutory bodies and others when considering future strategy.
- North Yorkshire disability forum - find out how we work to ensure services are planned and delivered in ways that enable disabled people to exercise choice and control over how their additional needs are met.
- Learning disability partnership board - find out how the North Yorkshire learning disability partnership board works to make services for people with learning disabilities better.
- North Yorkshire carers' forum - the North Yorkshire carers' forum aims to ensure that carers' views can influence the way our services, and care services in particular, are developed.
- North Yorkshire local assistance fund - the North Yorkshire local assistance fund helps vulnerable adults to move into or remain in the community and for families under exceptional pressure to stay together.
- Children's trust - find out how the children's trust works with all partners providing services for children and young people at both a strategic and local level to improve outcomes for children and young people across North Yorkshire.
- North Yorkshire safeguarding children board - find out how the safeguarding children board protects children and young people who may be at risk from abuse by promoting co-operation and effective working practices between different agencies.
Health and wellbeing
- Health and wellbeing board - find out how the health and wellbeing board works to develop robust joint health and wellbeing strategies and sets the framework for commissioning health care, social care and public health services.
- North Yorkshire mental health strategy - the North Yorkshire mental health strategy sets out a new vision and new priorities for mental health services as well as a series of commitments for the next five years.
- Drugs and alcohol partnership group - find out how we manage and reduce the harmful effects that drug and alcohol misuse causes to individuals and communities; and work to reduce drug and alcohol related crime in the county.
- Healthwatch - the local healthwatch in North Yorkshire provides a single point of contact for people to report their experiences, concerns or their compliments about health and social care.
- Public health - Public health is focused on the health of the whole population rather than individuals. Find out about our responsibilities within the area of public health.
- North Yorkshire sexual health services - an integrated sexual health service called 'YorSexualHealth' provides sexual health advice, support and treatment for young people and adults in the area.
- North Yorkshire autism strategy - find out about the North Yorkshire strategy to improve the lives of adults and their carers living with autism.
- Joint strategic needs assessment - brings together the council, community and voluntary sector service users and NHS partners to research and agree local health and wellbeing needs. It also supports and encourages organisations to work together when developing services.
- North Yorkshire and York local nature partnership - find out how the local nature partnership is working to see the natural environment of North Yorkshire and York conserved, enhanced and connected for the benefit of wildlife, people and the economy.
- Minerals and waste joint plan - find out about the minerals and waste joint plan covering the North Yorkshire County Council, City of York Council and North York Moors National Park Authority planning authority areas.
- Roadwise/95 Alive - 95 Alive is the road safety partnership for North Yorkshire and York. Find out how they are working together to reduce the number of people killed and injured on the roads.
- North Yorkshire timber freight quality partnership - find out how we are supporting the forestry industries in the area to access the timber resource whilst minimising the impact on the public road network, local communities and the environment.
- Settle area freight quality partnership - find out how the partnership aims to reduce the impact of freight transport on the local community within the Settle area, with specific focus on the movement of vehicles to and from the Ribblesdale quarries.
Economy and housing
- York, North Yorkshire and East Riding local enterprise partnership - the York, North Yorkshire, and East Riding local enterprise partnership is a partnership of people from local authorities and businesses who use local knowledge to secure government investment in projects and schemes that will make a real difference to our economy.
- York, North Yorkshire and East Riding strategic housing partnership - the York, North Yorkshire and East Riding strategic housing partnership brings together housing sections from the local authorities in York, North Yorkshire and East Riding and works to deliver our housing priorities as part of the local enterprise partnership area.
- North Yorkshire community safety partnership - find out how the community safety partnership brings together the responsible authorities, supported by other relevant organisations, to fulfil their statutory responsibilities to work together.
- Local delivery teams - find out how local delivery teams bring together the operational managers of the responsible authorities in North Yorkshire to co-ordinate and ensure the delivery of the North Yorkshire community safety partnership plan.
- Prevent - find out how we work with partner agencies and local communities to support people who are vulnerable to being drawn into criminal activity such as drugs, knife crime, guns, gangs or involvement in violent extremism.
- Police and crime commissioner - find out about the work of the police and crime commissioner in North Yorkshire and how they aim to cut crime and deliver an effective and efficient police service in the county.
- North Yorkshire police and crime panel - find out how the North Yorkshire police and crime panel maintains a regular check and balance on the performance of the police and crime commissioner.
- North Yorkshire armed forces community covenant - Find out about the North Yorkshire armed forces community covenant - a voluntary statement of mutual support between the civilian community and the local armed forces community.
- Veterans Gateway - the Veterans’ Gateway makes it as simple as possible for people who served at any time in the armed forces to access the right help when they need it, wherever they are, regarding housing, employment, finances, living independently, mental wellbeing, physical health, families and communities. Advisors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week - many of whom are veterans themselves.