Information about making a personal injury claim if you have been injured as a result of something we are responsible for or a service we provide.

Personal injury claims resulting from something we are responsible for, or a service we provide, should be submitted by your legal representative via our claims portal.

Your legal representative will need to know our insurer details in order to make your claim through the claims portal. We have appointed third party administrators to receive claims via the portal on our behalf. See the table below.

Type of claim Claim period Third party administrator
Non-motor claims From 1 October 2014 Gallagher Bassett
Organisation number: D00019
Non-motor claims Up to and including 30 September 2014 Top Marks Claim Management
Organisation number: D00073
Motor claims Any date Top Marks Claim Management
Organisation number: D00073

The portal is to be used for motor liability injury, employers' and public liability injury claims in England and Wales valued between £1,000 and £25,000.

Access the claims portal