This page gives information on our proposed co-ordinated admission arrangements.
In accordance with our statutory duty under The School Admissions (Admission Arrangements and co-ordination of Admission Arrangements) (England) Regulation 2012, we are consulting on proposed school admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools 2024/2025.
- Proposed Co-ordinated Admission Arrangements 2024-2025
- Proposed Co-ordinated in-Year Admission Arrangements 2024-2025
- Proposed Admission Arrangements Policy 2024-2025
- Proposed Admission Arrangements (Nursery) Policy 2024-2025
- Proposed Primary Admission Numbers 2024-2025
- Proposed Secondary Admission Numbers 2024-2025
The consultation closes on 9 December, 2022. If you wish to respond, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Voluntary Aided, Foundation, Academy, UTC and Free Schools
The determination of admission arrangements for Voluntary Aided, Foundation, Academy, UTC and Free Schools is the responsibility of the schools’ governing bodies as the admission authority for the school. Any comments relating to a Voluntary Aided, Foundation, Academy, UTC or Free Schools should be addressed directly to the contact details as shown.