A consultation on the proposed school admission arrangements from 2019 to 2020.
In accordance with our statutory legal duty, we are consulting on proposed school admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools for 2019 to 2020.
Voluntary aided, foundation, trust schools and academies
Admission arrangements for voluntary aided, foundation, trust schools, university technical colleges, free schools and academies is a matter for the schools’ governing bodies as the admission authority for the school. Any comments relating to these schools should be addressed directly to the school in question. Contact details can be found on the relevant school website.
- Appendix 1 - proposed policy (pdf / 34 KB)
- Appendix 2 - proposed nursery policy (pdf / 11 KB)
- Appendix 3 - co-ordinated admissions arrangement 2019-20 (pdf / 200 KB)
- Appendix 3a - in year fair access protocol 2017 (pdf / 86 KB)
- Appendix 4 - proposed primary published admission numbers (pdf / 96 KB)
- Appendix 5 - proposed secondary published admission numbers (pdf / 82 KB)
Give us your views
Please email your feedback to these proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for comments
The closing date for this consultation is 4 December 2017.