A consultation on the proposed school admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools in 2022/2023
In accordance with our statutory duty under The School Admissions (Admission Arrangements and co-ordination of Admission Arrangements) (England) Regulation 2012 we are is consulting on proposed school admission arrangements for community and voluntary controlled schools 2022/2023.
The consultation closes on 4 December 2020. If you wish to respond please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voluntary Aided, Foundation, Academy, UTC and Free Schools
The determination of admission arrangements for Voluntary Aided, Foundation, Academy, UTC and Free Schools is a matter for the schools’ governing bodies as the admission authority for the school. Any comments relating to a Voluntary Aided, Foundation, Academy, UTC or Free Schools should be addressed directly to the school in question.
- Proposed Admission Arrangements Policy 2022-2023
- Proposed Admission Arrangements (Nursery) Policy 2022-2023
- Proposed NYCC Co-ordinated Admission Arrangements 2022-2023
- In-Year Fair Access Protocol
- Proposed Primary Admission Numbers 2022-2023
- Proposed Secondary Admission Numbers 2022-2023
The following schools are currently consulting on their admission arrangements: