Professional guidance on local, regional and national groups and networks for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities.
Our SEND groups directories provide information about local, regional and national groups and networks. These provide help, support and practical advice to parents, carers, young people and professionals.
Our directory includes groups offering a wide range of support and services, including:
- autism and autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- cognition and learning needs
- communication and interaction needs
- physical, sensory and medical needs
- social, emotional and mental health needs
- physical disabilities
- youth clubs
- social enterprises