North Yorkshire County Council can provide a number of services to schools and businesses in North Yorkshire at a competitive price.
Services that we provide
We offer nearly thirty different business functions, ranging from catering and cleaning, to HR advice and legal support.
Alternatively, jump straight to a service below.
- Cleaning and Caretaking
- Energy and Sustainability
- Grounds Maintenance
- Health and Safety
- Maintenance and Servicing Scheme
- Tree and Woodland Services
- Employment Support
- Financial Management
- Health and Wellbeing
- HR Advisory
- ICT Service
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Legal and Democratic Services
- Performance and Intelligence
- School Business Management
- Connecting Youth Culture
- Education and Skills
- Educational Psychology
- Inclusive Education
- Minority Ethnic Achievement (MEA) Support Service
- Music Service
- Outdoor Learning
- Safeguarding training
Contacting the SmartSolutions team
For more information and to find out about the full range of services, please contact us below. The SmartSolutions team offer a central point of contact for any of the services we offer.
Telephone: 01609 533 222
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
- Closed weekends and Bank Holidays