North Yorkshire is following the government Covid roadmap. Some restrictions are still in place.
How to protect yourself
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid close contact with people who have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- use phone, online services, or apps to contact your GP surgery or other NHS services
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Find out more about coronavirus from NHS.
- You can find out more about the symptoms and risks from Public Health England.
- Read a public health matters blog about the five things you can do to protect yourself and your community
- Find out what Coronavirus (COVID-19) social distancing is.
- Read the latest government guideline about coronavirus.
- Read the latest government advice on the number of coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and risk in the UK.
- Read the latest government information on coronavirus
- Read Q and A's from Public Health England on coronavirus
- Read the latest government information and guidance on Shielding and protecting clinically extremely vulnerable people