If you trade in the street you must have a licence or be registered with your district or borough council. This includes hot food vehicles, ice cream vans and flower stalls.

Food business may also be subject to inspection and permission to site a mobile stall will be required from the highways department and the landowner.

Visit your local district or borough council for more information on this service: