Access a range of procedure and guidance documents for medication and internet safety.
The following documents can be used by adult social care services providers to monitor their performance and make improvements to their services.
- Risk Notification Return Guidance Tool
- Risk Notification Return Form (docx / 77 KB)
- Individual contracts - new distribution and signing process (pdf / 200 KB)
- Receiving secure email from North Yorkshire County Council using Egress Switch (pdf / 215 KB)
- A review of 15 minute visits to domiciliary care locations (pdf / 406 KB)
- Dementia provider guidance (pdf / 748 KB)
- Dementia services self-assessment tool (doc / 120 KB)
- Background information - dementia competencies (pdf / 357 KB)
- Process for monitoring and reviewing of block contracts (pdf / 36 KB)
- Retention and destruction of records procedure (pdf / 318 KB)
- Safeguarding self-assessment tool (doc / 134 KB)
- The process that may lead to the suspension of a provider from the relevant provider list (pdf / 230 KB)
- A template which providers can use to compile emergency care plans (pdf / 82 KB)
- Value for money tool to be completed by providers as part of the contract monitoring process (xls / 64 KB)
- Guidance on the value for money tool (pdf / 63 KB)
The following documents provide guidance on internet safety in care homes and domiciliary care settings.