The Young and Yorkshire 2 plan aims to improve the lives of children and young people living in North Yorkshire, as well as their families.
The plan has been written for all children, young people and their families in North Yorkshire, including families who may only recently have arrived here, such as service families, refugees and unaccompanied asylum seeking children. It was written by the North Yorkshire Children’s Trust, a partnership that represents all the agencies working with children and young people across the county.
The plan covers:
- our vision and our approach to all we do for children and young people;
- the key considerations we will use to test we are truly making a difference;
- the outcomes we want to achieve for all children and young people; and
- priorities and actions.
View the Young and Yorkshire 2 plan
It is also available in these alternative formats:
- Young and Yorkshire 2 - summary (pdf / 5 MB)
- Young and Yorkshire 2 - easy read (pdf / 982 KB)
- Young and Yorkshire 2 - plain English summary (pdf / 329 KB)
The plan will be kept under continual review to ensure it is achieving the intended outcomes for children and young people and remains relevant to local and national priorities.