Items we will collect
- large household furniture, such as tables, beds and three piece suites
- items of furniture that will not fit in to your wheeled bin
- fridges and freezers
- washing machines
- tumble dryers
- empty gas bottles
Items that we cannot collect
- bags of household rubbish
- soil and rubble
- construction waste, such as windows and doors, oil tanks and central heating boilers
- exercise equipment
We also collect other large items of household waste, including fixtures and fittings such as kitchen cupboards or internal doors. There is a £50 minimum charge.
Contact us for a fixtures and fittings quote.
- £50 for up to 5 household items
- £50 minimum charge for fixtures and fittings collections
A concessionary rate of £37.50 is available for those receiving means-tested benefits.
Book a bulky waste collection
Contact us to book a bulky waste collection or complete the bulky waste collection form (pdf / 140 KB) and return it to us.
What to do on your collection day
Only leave items you have booked. We will not collect any items you did not tell us about.
Make sure we can easily access your bulky items. Leave them outside your property. Do not leave them in a garage or shed or obstructed by vehicles or other barriers.