Unit locations and facilities
The Vivars Centre and Prospect Centre are located just outside Selby town centre off the A1041 (Bawtry Road). The two centres consist of 28 units in total. Both these centres offer:
- small workshops accessible from a central corridor
- communal kitchen and toilet facilities
- free parking
- access to major road networks – close to Selby Bypass, seven miles from junction 34 on the M62, and eight miles from the A1
- easily accessible by public transport – a five minute walk from bus and rail stations
Sherburn In Elmet
The Sherburn Enterprise Centre and the Swordfish Way development are both located in Sherburn Enterprise Park, and offer a total of 16 self-contained industrial units. Suitable for general industrial use, the units benefit from:
- steel roller shutter doors
- reinforced concrete floors
- access to major road networks – close to A1-M1 link and the M62
For more information about any of these properties you can contact us.
If you require planning advice regarding the intended use of the industrial units please contact our planning team.