Mobile HWRCs are provided in places not covered by permanent HWRCs.
- Askrigg - off Station Road, Askrigg DL8 3HZ
- Aysgarth - Village Green, Aysgarth DL8 3AH
- Boroughbridge - car park off Back Lane, Boroughbridge YO51 9AN
- Hawes - Charcoals Way, Upper Wensleydale Business Park DL8 3QT
- Hudswell - Opposite Ashley House, DL11 6BH
- Muker - car Park off the B6270 at Muker Bridge, Muker DL11 6QG.
- Pateley Bridge - Bewerley Park, Pateley Bridge HG3 5BD
- Reeth - Village Green, Reeth DL11 6SY
Standard HWRC Mobile HWRC
Dates and opening times for 2021-22
|Pateley Bridge||3||1 and 29||26||31||-||4||9am||1pm|
The following household waste is accepted at all mobile centres:
- furniture (including beds, mattresses, sofas and chairs), bric-a-brac;
- paper, cardboard, telephone directories, books;
- glass, food and drink cans, foil, scrap metal;
- mixed textiles and clothes;
- fluorescent tubes, TVs and monitors, fridges and freezers, large appliances, small appliances.
Garden waste is only accepted at the Pateley Bridge mobile centre.
Tyres, hardcore, rubble, plasterboard and asbestos are not accepted at any mobile centre. These can be taken to some of our permanent household waste recycling centres.
Commercial and charity waste
Commercial and charity waste is not accepted at our mobile household waste recycling centres.
Give us your views on our household waste recycling centres.
Your views are important to us and our contractor Yorwaste, who manage the sites on our behalf, to make sure we are meeting your needs and continually improving our service. You can complete the survey here.