Mobile HWRCs are provided in places not covered by permanent HWRCs.
- Askrigg - off Station Road, Askrigg DL8 3HZ
- Aysgarth - Village Green, Aysgarth DL8 3AH
- Boroughbridge - car park off Back Lane, Boroughbridge YO51 9AN
- Hawes - Charcoals Way, Upper Wensleydale Business Park DL8 3QT
- Pateley Bridge - Bewerley Park, Pateley Bridge HG3 5BD
- Reeth - Village Green, Reeth DL11 6SY
- Hudswell - Hudswell Lane, Hudswell DL11 6BH
Standard HWRC Mobile HWRC
Dates and opening times for 2019-20
|Pateley Bridge||6||4, 25||-||6, 27||-||7||9am||1pm|
The following household waste is accepted at all mobile centres:
- furniture (including beds, mattresses, sofas and chairs), bric-a-brac;
- paper, cardboard, telephone directories, books;
- glass, food and drink cans, foil, scrap metal;
- mixed textiles and clothes;
- fluorescent tubes, TVs and monitors, fridges and freezers, large appliances, small appliances.
Garden waste is only accepted at the Pateley Bridge mobile centre.
Tyres, hardcore, rubble, plasterboard and asbestos are not accepted at any mobile centre. These can be taken to some of our permanent household waste recycling centres.
Commercial and charity waste
Commercial and charity waste is not accepted at our mobile household waste recycling centres. These can be taken to our permanent household waste recycling centres.