Mobile HWRCs are provided in places not covered by permanent HWRCs.
- Askrigg - off Station Road, Askrigg DL8 3HZ
- Boroughbridge - car park off Back Lane, Boroughbridge YO51 9AN
- Hawes - Charcoals Way, Upper Wensleydale Business Park DL8 3QT
- Langthwaite – Car Park, DL11 6RE
- Muker - car Park off the B6270 at Muker Bridge, Muker DL11 6QG.
- Pateley Bridge - Bewerley Park, Pateley Bridge HG3 5BD
- Reeth - Village Green, Reeth DL11 6SY
- West Burton – The Green, DL8 4JN
Standard HWRC Mobile HWRC
Dates and opening times for 2022-23
|Pateley Bridge||2||7||11||2 and 30||-||3||9am||1pm|
The times at Askrigg, Langthwaite, Muker and West Burton may vary depending on location.
The following household waste is accepted at all mobile centres:
- furniture (including beds, mattresses, sofas and chairs), bric-a-brac;
- paper, cardboard, telephone directories, books;
- glass, food and drink cans, foil, scrap metal;
- mixed textiles and clothes;
- fluorescent tubes, TVs and monitors, fridges and freezers, large appliances, small appliances;
Garden waste is only accepted at the Pateley Bridge mobile centre.
Tyres, hardcore, rubble, plasterboard and asbestos are not accepted at any mobile centre. These can be taken to some of our permanent household waste recycling centres.
Commercial and charity waste
Commercial and charity waste is not accepted at our mobile household waste recycling centres.
You can read our household waste recycling centres customer charter.
Further details are available in our household waste recycling centre user guidance leaflet.