Springfield House is located directly above the Harrogate Convention Centre and is accessed through Entrance 3 to the centre. The building provides DDA compliant offices which have an Energy Performance Certificate D rating. Springfield House consists of rectangular shaped floors, some of which have been partitioned to create individual offices, kitchenettes and breakout areas.
The accommodation is available to let on a flexible rolling month by month licence agreement contracted outside of the security and tenure provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
Springfield House offers businesses:
- a mixture of open plan and partitioned office space
- flexible office space to suit individual business requirements – from renting an individual desk to a small office, or large office space
- gas fired central heating
- recessed lighting
- perimeter trunking with power and data cabling
- carpet tiled flooring
- suspended ceilings
- kitchenettes on all floors
- male, female and disabled toilets within the common area
- convenient access to the town’s nearby leisure and retail amenities, and the transport interchange
- close proximity to a number of multi storey pay and display car parks, as well as short stay on street disc parking
For further information and to arrange to view the accommodation please contact the Estates Surveyor.