Mental health support for young people with SEND

What to do if you or someone else is struggling with mental health issues.

Whether you want to understand more about how you're feeling and find ways to feel better, or you want to support someone who's struggling there is lots of support available for you.

You can also talk to your doctor or school if you are worried.

Find the right help and support to stay well on the Go-To website – the home of wellbeing and mental health in North Yorkshire.

Get mental health help right now

If you need to talk to someone now, you can ring Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) on one of these numbers:

Mental health crisis contacts

Emergency contacts

In a mental health emergency or crisis, you can contact your local Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) crisis team:

Easy read guides

I'm a young person and I feel really sad.

I'm a young person and I feel really worried.

Help and support contacts

There are a range of services in North Yorkshire, including: