Apply for two-year-old funding
You will receive an email response to your application. Please check all folders including your spam and junk folder.
If you have any queries, please contact us.
You should not need to submit supporting evidence online. You will need the following information before you start the online application:
- parent’s name and date of birth (this must be the parent who has the qualifying benefit)
- contact details
- National Insurance or National Asylum Seekers Number
- child’s name and date of birth
At the end of the eligibility check, your result will be displayed as 'Found'. You will receive an email with a unique code which you must give to your childcare provider.
If you do not receive a qualifying benefit, but think you meet other eligibility criteria:
You might get a 'Not Found' result on your first eligibility check. Make sure the details you have submitted are correct and the same as HMRC has for you, for example, same surname/correct dates of birth. Make any changes and re-submit. You may also need to provide supporting document to your application.
This could be:
- your Universal Credit statement for the past three months
- a court order documentation
- a letter confirming an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan is in place
- a letter confirming a Disability Living Allowance (DLA) award
We will check your supporting document and contact you with a unique code if you are eligible.