SEND early years support

Specialist support and services in schools and other settings for children and young people with SEND across North Yorkshire.

Does my child have special educational needs?

Different definitions of special educational need, and what to do if you think your child may have SEND.

Find out about special educational needs in children.

Disabled children's services

Information about the referral and assessment process for children who have substantial and permanent disabilities.

Read more about disabled children's services.

Children's centres

Find out about the sessions, courses, activities, services and support our children and family hubs offer to families across North Yorkshire.

Read about children's centres in North Yorkshire.

Early education and childcare

The first point of contact for early years, offering advice, information and signposting to the full range of council services.

Read about early education and childcare for SEND.

SEND support in schools

Find out about support in schools for children with SEND.

Find a childminder

Find a registered childminder in your area (GOV.UK).