You can take sinks to all household waste recycling centres, except Harrogate Stonefall.

If your sink is in good condition then you could give it away for reuse through Freecycle, Freegle, Facebook or local ads but if your sink is unusable, depending on what it is made from, it can be placed in the following:

  • ceramic: in the hardcore and rubble skip (chargeable)
  • plastic: in the waste for energy recovery skip
  • metal: in the scrap metal skip

Find out more about bathroom recycling at