If you have an education, health and care (EHCP) plan, we will review the plan once a year to see how much progress you have made and make sure the plan is still right for you.
The annual review is to:
- look at your progress
- check you are getting the right help
- make sure it describes your needs
- set new targets
At the annual review
The meeting will normally include:
- your views of the past year and the views of your parents or carers and the school
- whether you have you met your targets
- the outcomes for the next year
- the help needed from the school
- whether the education, health and care plan (EHCP) needs updating
- a talk about preparation for adulthood, if appropriate
Who can come to the review?
These people can attend the review:
- parents or carers
- a teacher
- someone from North Yorkshire Council's education support
- health experts
- anyone else you want to invite
After the review
The school will write a report. The report will be sent to everyone in the review.