Apply for Council Tax disregard

If there is only one person living in your property but you have received a full council tax bill, it can be reduced by 25%.

How you apply for apply for Council Tax disregard is different depending on which part of North Yorkshire you live in.

 Find out about this service in your area
We deliver this service differently depending on where it is. Use our online service so we can direct you to the right part of our website.