Apply for Second Adult Rebate

Second Adult Rebate is a type of council tax support that can only be claimed by council tax payers of pensionable age who also have someone (other than a spouse or partner) aged over 18 living with them.

How you apply for Second Adult Rebate for Council Tax is different depending on which part of North Yorkshire you live in.

 Find out about this service in your area
We deliver this service differently depending on where it is. Use our online service so we can direct you to the right part of our website.