Report a change of circumstances

You need to let us know if you move house or if anything changes so we can update your council tax account.

You must report a change of circumstances to us as it could affect how much council tax you pay or any discounts you might receive. This also includes any change in circumstances of the people that live with you.  


 Find out about this service in your area
We deliver this service differently depending on where it is. Use our online service so we can direct you to the right part of our website.