Tell us about a change

Tell us about any changes to your tenancy, home, name, benefits or employment for the purposes of calculating your council tax reduction.

Tell us about any changes that could affect your council tax reduction, including changes to self employed income.

 Find out about this service in your area
We deliver this service differently depending on where it is. Use our online service so we can direct you to the right part of our website.