Currently Electively Home Educating but considering your child attending school

Guidance for parents or carers who are currently electively home educating and are considering sending your child to school.

Children who are Electively Home Educated who need to return to school should complete an in-year application form. An in-year application can be made at any time of the year.

Find out how to apply for an in-year school place.

In North Yorkshire there is a team of 4 Elective Home Education Advisors whom professionals or parents/carers can contact should they have any queries. Contact our Elective Home Education Advisors.