Every post we advertise will include a job profile, outlining the duties required of the role, and a person specification, describing the skills, knowledge and abilities to do the job.
Please read all the documentation before you apply so that you can reference and evidence how you are suitable for the job.
Here are some tips to enhance your application:
- focus on the 'supporting evidence' section of your application. This is the place to showcase how you are the ideal candidate for the job
- refer to the job profile in the 'supporting evidence' section so the hiring manager can see relevant examples of the qualities they are looking for
- if the advert refers you to any other websites with further information about the role it is important to read this before submitting an application
- remember to download the job profile and any additional documents on the job advert as you will be unable to access this once the vacancy has closed
- the hiring manager will receive your application in an anonymised format during the shortlisting stage so remember to use this opportunity to make yourself stand out amongst the rest
- applicants are also able to submit a CV as part of their application for convenience. To support our inclusive employer approach, we remove personal details from an application prior to shortlisting. Therefore, if you choose to upload your CV you must ensure that personal details are removed
You must submit your application before midnight on the closing date.