A 20-acre green expanse at the heart of Skipton town, Aireville Park has been an important part of the community for over a century.
- Children's play areas
- Wheel park for BMX, skateboards and rollerblades
- Pump track for bicycles
- Raven Tree Top Adventure high ropes course
- Multi Use Games Area, offering football, tennis, netball and basketball
- Revive café – for hot and cold drinks, ice creams, snacks and meals
- 14-hole Pitch and Putt course
Friends of Aireville Park
Friends of Aireville Park is a community group that work with the council to give a local voice to the park. They organise events and litter picks, and anyone is welcome to get involved.
Contact them through the Friends of Aireville Park website.