You can find out more about the forum partners on the websites listed here:
About the North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum
The North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum is a partnership that brings together a range of organisations to prepare, respond to, and recover from any major incident or emergency in York and North Yorkshire.
It includes local emergency service responders - police, fire and ambulance - local authorities, businesses and voluntary organisations such as Community First Yorkshire, York Centre for Voluntary Service and Ready for Anything.
Each agency within the forum is legally required to deliver their own duties as stated in the Civil Contingencies Act 2004. You can find out more about the Act on the Government website.
The forum can provide you with information on how to prepare for an emergency, as well as give you an insight into how local responders work together to minimise the impact on the public, property, environment, and help people and communities recover after adverse events.
North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum full list of partners
Contact the North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum
Call the North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum on 0300 131 2131.
We are open:
- Monday 9am to 5pm
- Tuesday 9am to 5pm
- Wednesday 9.30am to 5pm
- Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4.30pm
Keeping up to date
Follow these social media accounts for the latest information during emergencies:
- North Yorkshire Local Resilience Forum on Twitter
- North Yorkshire Council on Twitter
- York City Council Emergency Planning on Twitter
- North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service on Twitter
- Environment Agency York and North East on Twitter
- Yorkshire Water on Twitter
- North Yorkshire Police on Twitter
- British Transport Police on Twitter
- Northern Power Grid on Twitter - electricity supplier for North Yorkshire
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service on Twitter
- Met Office on Twitter
- Highways North East on Twitter
- HM Coastguard on Twitter
You can keep up to date from the following websites: